As an accounting firm, accountancy service provider or an independent accountant, your clients are generally:
- Limited companies
- Private limited company
- Small companies
- Dormant companies
- Sole Traders
You provide them with the preparation of annual accounts (year-end accounts), by managing an in-house team of bookkeepers and accountants.
You are looking to free up your senior managers for client acquisitions or grow your accountancy practice without the hassles of hiring people, managing an office etc.
Outsourcing your year-end statutory accounts will relieve you from this essential task and free up your managers to focus on revenue-generating services.
A designated resource will coordinate the accounts production with you; you just send us your clients’ accounts data either electronically or for scanning as appropriate, and we will produce accounts for you to deliver to your client.
- Preparation of working papers including control accounts and lead schedules
- Analysis of income and expense
- Reconciliation of all control accounts with statement balances
- Preparation of extended trial balance
- Posting workings in accounts productions software
- Draft accounts in pdf and iXBRL
- Two-level review of processes
- Filing of accounts with Companies House and HMRC
We are preferred accounts outsourcing company from India, providing outsourcing services to accountancy service providers in the UK. As leading outsourcers in India, we have an experienced talent pool and accountants with knowledge of working with firms based in the UK. The team has Qualified Chartered Accountants, ACCA and CIMA qualified accountants too.