Who we are
Welcome to TaxNAccounting. Our website address is: http://www.taxnaccounting.co.uk which is managed by Volition Business Solutions LLP.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. The information we receive from you helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at TaxNAccounting.
- We provide the information to our parent and to our trusted partners who work for us under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We may share information with any person (a) to comply with law or (b) to protect against, prevent or investigate actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions
- We do not knowingly share information with any person for marketing purposes.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We take reasonable precaution to keep your personal information secure. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
- While this policy states our standards for maintenance of data and our efforts to meet them, we are not in a position to guarantee these standards. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. As a consequence, we disclaim any representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of data.
- We maintain this site out of India. This web site and its usage is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of India. If you access this web site from any place outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- Any claim against us must be made within one year from the cause of such action
- This constitutes the entire set of terms for the usage of this site. If any part of these terms is invalid, such invalid part shall be ignored and the remainder construed as valid and applicable.
We do not encourage users to leave comments on the site. When visitors/bots/spammers leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We keep contact form submissions for a period 1 year for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes nor the data provided in the contact form is shared with any third parties.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We use various plugins on the site, and often update, install, uninstall plugins. These plugins are owned and managed by third parties beyond our scope. When the plugins are installed/updated we choose to accept to share the data and grant access to the plugins to access our data.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For matters relating to privacy-specific concerns you may write to us and address the email to the Principal who also serves as the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
The section on “What personal data we collect and why we collect it” covers all the relevant requirements of data.
How we protect your data
We use Google’s Captcha to prevent data theft and spammers collecting your data. Additionally the site is hosted with Godaddy a world class hosting services provider.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In case of breach of data, all the users shall be intimated of such breach within 3 days from the data of acknowledgement of such breach.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive any data from third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not engage in automated decision making or customer profiling with user data.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We are not required to adhere to any additional regulatory disclosure requirements.